क्या नाम से फर्क पड़ सकता है? - देव आनंद

Image
क्या नाम से फर्क पड़ सकता है? की श्रृंखला में आपका स्वागत है नाम के अक्षर विभिन्न तत्वों के सदस्य हैं जैसे जल मण्डल , अग्नि मण्डल , पृथ्वी मण्डल  और वायु मण्डल । देव आनंद बहुमुखी व्यक्तित्व के धनी एक सफल अभिनेता और कलाकार थे। आज मैं उनके फिल्मी नाम देव और असली नाम धरमदेव दोनों का विश्लेषण करूंगा और जानूंगा कि उनके सफल करियर में उनके नाम का कोई योगदान है या नहीं। नाम देव  आनंद   -  देव शब्द में एक अक्षर वायु मण्डल से और एक अक्षर अग्नि मण्डल से। दोनों तत्व एक दूसरे के मित्र हैं अर्थात एक दूसरे की टांग नहीं खींचते और एक दूसरे की मदद करते हैं जिससे 1 + 1 = 11 हो जाता है। उपनाम आनंद - 1 अक्षर जल मंडल, 2 अक्षर वायु मंडल। अब वायु मंडल के कुल अक्षर 3 हुए (१ देव शब्द से और २ आनंद शब्द से) + अग्नि मंडल अक्षर 1 ( देव शब्द से )  =  कुल  मित्र अक्षर 4 और जल मंडल अक्षर 1 (आनंद शब्द से). अगर विरोधी समाज अनुपात 1 विभाजित 4 = 0.25 जो 0.33 जितना या उससे  कम है तो अल्पमत हार मान लेता है और विपरीत पक्ष का मित्र बन जाता है। अतः देव आनंद नाम के 5 अक्षर सही हैं। नाम धरमदेव  आनंद    -  धरमदेव शब्द  इस नाम में

S&P 500 (SPX) (WEEKLY) Outlook Probability Insights based on past Data Patterns for week starting July-10-2023

S&P 500 (SPX) (WEEKLY) Outlook Probability Insights based on past Data Patterns for week starting July-10-2023

Review of previous week ending on July-7-2023

  • SPX ended the week at 4398.95
  • There was 40% probability of S&P 500 closing positive, 53.33% probability of closing in negative and 6.67% probability of no change at all.
  • SPX Chose to move lower during the week as anticipated by Probability Analysis.
  • The average negative close was anticipated to be -1.17% which is very nearer to actual close of -1.16% compared to previous week close.
  • Last week post can be found in below URL

https://niftyprobabilityinsights.blogspot.com/2023/07/SPX030723.html

Following are the insights for next trading week starting July-10-2023

  • Overall Data
    • SPX has historical data for 8352 weeks. 
    • There are 36 weeks in past with similar data pattern with that matching of Previous week close. 
  • Positive Data
    • 21 out of 36 weeks had a positive close with Average weekly close of 1.56% while minimum close was 0.19% and maximum close was 5.84% compared to the previous week close. 
    • Probability of positive close for next week is 58.33%
  • Negative Data
    • 13 out of 36 weeks had a negative close with Average weekly close of -3.33% while minimum close was -0.34% and maximum -14.02% compared to the previous week close
    • Probability of negative close for next week is 36.11%
  • No change Data
    • There are 2 weeks that had no change compared to their previous week.
    • Probability of no change for next week is 5.56%
  • Market Neutral Data
    • Overall, 36 weeks - Average -0.28, Minimum -14.02%. Maximum 5.84%
    • Interesting observation is although majority of weeks are pointing towards positive close, values of negative close are much higher than positive values, and no change in two other records has impacted the overall Average of 36 records to negative.
    • Looking at histogram of 36  weekly closes, 25 out of 36 weeks have closed in the range of -2.32% on lower side and 1.58% on higher side (probability 69.44%).

# SPX # INDEXSP: .INX S&P500 #SP500

Disclaimer - This is not a investment or trading advice / recommendation. It does not look at Technical Analysis or Fundamental Analysis. This post is for information purpose only.  The higher probability percentage does not guarantee the actual outcome to be matching with that of predicted outcome.

FAQ - https://niftyprobabilityinsights.blogspot.com/2023/07/faq-on-probability-analysis.html

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

World Markets ranking based on their distance from 52 Weeks High

US Markets country wise distribution of Market Capitalization as on week starting July-17-2023

Why Investors should track US Bond Yields? Update as on July 24, 2023