क्या नाम से फर्क पड़ सकता है? - देव आनंद

Image
क्या नाम से फर्क पड़ सकता है? की श्रृंखला में आपका स्वागत है नाम के अक्षर विभिन्न तत्वों के सदस्य हैं जैसे जल मण्डल , अग्नि मण्डल , पृथ्वी मण्डल  और वायु मण्डल । देव आनंद बहुमुखी व्यक्तित्व के धनी एक सफल अभिनेता और कलाकार थे। आज मैं उनके फिल्मी नाम देव और असली नाम धरमदेव दोनों का विश्लेषण करूंगा और जानूंगा कि उनके सफल करियर में उनके नाम का कोई योगदान है या नहीं। नाम देव  आनंद   -  देव शब्द में एक अक्षर वायु मण्डल से और एक अक्षर अग्नि मण्डल से। दोनों तत्व एक दूसरे के मित्र हैं अर्थात एक दूसरे की टांग नहीं खींचते और एक दूसरे की मदद करते हैं जिससे 1 + 1 = 11 हो जाता है। उपनाम आनंद - 1 अक्षर जल मंडल, 2 अक्षर वायु मंडल। अब वायु मंडल के कुल अक्षर 3 हुए (१ देव शब्द से और २ आनंद शब्द से) + अग्नि मंडल अक्षर 1 ( देव शब्द से )  =  कुल  मित्र अक्षर 4 और जल मंडल अक्षर 1 (आनंद शब्द से). अगर विरोधी समाज अनुपात 1 विभाजित 4 = 0.25 जो 0.33 जितना या उससे  कम है तो अल्पमत हार मान लेता है और विपरीत पक्ष का मित्र बन जाता है। अतः देव आनंद नाम के 5 अक्षर सही हैं। नाम धरमदेव  आनंद    -  धरमदेव शब्द  इस नाम में

US Markets country wise distribution of Market Capitalization as on week starting July-17-2023

 US Markets country wise distribution of Market Capitalization as on week starting July-17-2023

This is fifth post covering US Market Capitalization. US Markets Capitalization is above 64 trillion dollars as on week starting July 17, 2023.

The first post covered top 11 stocks that forms 23.80% of total Market Cap. If you have not seen the post, the URL is mentioned below

https://www.marketprobabilityinsights.com/2023/07/NASDAQTop11170723.html

The second post covered sectoral breakup on how Market Cap is distributed across different sectors where Technology was on top spot. If you have not seen the post, the URL is mentioned below

https://www.marketprobabilityinsights.com/2023/07/MarketCap071723.html

The third post covered Industry breakup on how Market Cap is distributed across Industries within Sectors covered earlier. If you have not seen the post, the URL is mentioned below

https://www.marketprobabilityinsights.com/2023/07/Industrymktcap071723.html

The fourth post covered segments to which each of the stock can be categorized. There are 5 segments namely Mega Cap, Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small Cap and Micro Cap, Each stock can be categorized in one of these categories based on their Market Capitalization. If you have not seen the post, the URL is mentioned below

https://www.marketprobabilityinsights.com/2023/07/Segment071223.html

This post is focused on identifying other countries besides USA that contribute to Market Capitalization of 64 trillion dollars. USA based companies contribute more than 80% of market cap, while remaining 20% contribution comes from stocks of list of countries and their percentage share mentioned in table below.

Please refer the image below the disclaimer for details.

Disclaimer - This is not a investment or trading advice / recommendation. It does not look at Technical Analysis or Fundamental Analysis. This post is for information purpose only.  The higher probability percentage or ranking does not guarantee the actual outcome to be matching with that of predicted outcome.

 


Popular posts from this blog

World Markets ranking based on their distance from 52 Weeks High

Why Investors should track US Bond Yields? Update as on July 24, 2023