Posts

Showing posts with the label S&P500

क्या नाम से फर्क पड़ सकता है? - देव आनंद

Image
क्या नाम से फर्क पड़ सकता है? की श्रृंखला में आपका स्वागत है नाम के अक्षर विभिन्न तत्वों के सदस्य हैं जैसे जल मण्डल , अग्नि मण्डल , पृथ्वी मण्डल  और वायु मण्डल । देव आनंद बहुमुखी व्यक्तित्व के धनी एक सफल अभिनेता और कलाकार थे। आज मैं उनके फिल्मी नाम देव और असली नाम धरमदेव दोनों का विश्लेषण करूंगा और जानूंगा कि उनके सफल करियर में उनके नाम का कोई योगदान है या नहीं। नाम देव  आनंद   -  देव शब्द में एक अक्षर वायु मण्डल से और एक अक्षर अग्नि मण्डल से। दोनों तत्व एक दूसरे के मित्र हैं अर्थात एक दूसरे की टांग नहीं खींचते और एक दूसरे की मदद करते हैं जिससे 1 + 1 = 11 हो जाता है। उपनाम आनंद - 1 अक्षर जल मंडल, 2 अक्षर वायु मंडल। अब वायु मंडल के कुल अक्षर 3 हुए (१ देव शब्द से और २ आनंद शब्द से) + अग्नि मंडल अक्षर 1 ( देव शब्द से )  =  कुल  मित्र अक्षर 4 और जल मंडल अक्षर 1 (आनंद शब्द से). अगर विरोधी समाज अनुपात 1 विभाजित 4 = 0.25 जो 0.33 जितना या उससे  कम है तो अल्पमत हार मान लेता है और विपरीत पक्ष का मित्र बन जाता है। अतः देव आनंद नाम के 5 अक्षर सही हैं। नाम धरमदेव  आनंद    -  धरमदेव शब्द  इस नाम में

Zero days to expiry for August 18, 2023 - S&P 500 (#SPX $SPX #SPY $SPY #0DTE) daily probability insights

Zero days to expiry for August 18, 2023 -  S&P 500 (#SPX $SPX #SPY $SPY #0DTE) daily probability insights Patterns based Probability Prediction: Normally any binary prediction will have 50:50 probability, be it flipping a coin or be it predicting whether a market will close higher or lower compared to its previous close. An edge can be gained if one is able to make correct prediction which is > 50% S&P 500 (#SPX $SPX) is one of the largest traded index in terms of volume and turnover. The purpose of this post is to provide daily probability insights based on the patterns. It provides information on whether next trading day close will be higher or lower compared to its previous day's trading day close. This could be of interest to traders looking for second opinion on top of their analysis and are trading in SPX, specifically 0DTE (zero day to expiry) trades Please refer the disclaimer in the end of the article. S&P 500 is being traded since 1789. As on close of trade

S&P 500 (#SPX $SPX #SPY $SPY 0DTE) daily probability insights for August 4, 2023

  S&P 500 (#SPX $SPX #SPY $SPY 0DTE) daily probability insights for August 4, 2023 Normally any binary prediction will have 50:50 probability, be it flipping a coin or be it predicting whether a market will close higher or lower compared to its previous close. An edge can be gained if one is able to make correct prediction which is > 50% S&P 500 (#SPX $SPX) is one of the largest traded index in terms of volume and turnover. The purpose of this post is to provide daily probability insights based on the patterns. It provides information on whether next trading day close will be higher or lower compared to previous day close. This could be of interest to traders looking for second opinion on top of their analysis and are trading in SPX, specifically 0DTE (zero day to expiry) trades Please refer the disclaimer in the end of the article. Following is the updates for August 4, 2023. S&P 500 is being traded since 1789. As on close of trade on August 3, 2023, there is 39

S&P500 (SPX) Monthly Probability Insights for the month of August-2023 #SP500 #SPX

S&P500 (SPX) monthly Probability Insights for the month of August-2023 #SP500 (SPX) #SPX $SPX, Patterns based prediction. This article provides insights on whether August 2023 close will be greater than or Lower than the close of July 2023? Spot S&P500 (SPX) has 2808 months of historical data. Overall prediction accuracy based on back testing as on July 2023 is 64.37% for S&P 500 Monthly data. S&P500 (SPX) MONTHLY closed at  4588.96 in July 2023 . Following are the probability insights based on the new pattern for August 2023 There are 84 months that matches the pattern to the close of the July 2023 There are 68 months that had positive close compared to previous month close, with Average close 2.22%, Minimum close 0.% and Maximum close 6.97%. The probability of positive close greater than 4588.96 in August 2023 is 80.95% There are 16 months that had negative close compared to previous month close, with Average close -2.45%, Minimum close -0.12% and Ma

S&P 500 (SPX) (WEEKLY) Outlook Probability Insights based on past Data Patterns for week starting July-10-2023

S&P 500 (SPX) (WEEKLY) Outlook Probability Insights based on past Data Patterns for week starting July-10-2023 Review of previous week ending on July-7-2023 SPX ended the week at 4398.95 There was 40% probability of S&P 500 closing positive, 53.33% probability of closing in negative and 6.67% probability of no change at all. SPX Chose to move lower during the week as anticipated by Probability Analysis. The average negative close was anticipated to be -1.17% which is very nearer to actual close of -1.16% compared to previous week close. Last week post can be found in below URL https://niftyprobabilityinsights.blogspot.com/2023/07/SPX030723.html Following are the insights for next trading week starting July-10-2023 Overall Data SPX has historical data for 8352 weeks.  There are 36 weeks in past with similar data pattern with that matching of Previous week close.  Positive Data 21 out of 36 weeks had a positive close with Ave

S&P500 (SPX) (WEEK:Y) Outlook Probability Insights based on past Data Patterns for week starting July-3-2023

 S&P500 (SPX)  (WEEK:Y)  Outlook Probability Insights based on past Data Patterns for week starting July-3-2023 Following are the insights SPX closed at 4450.38 on June-30-2023.  SPX has historical data for 8351 weeks.  There are 30 weeks in past with similar data pattern with that matching of week ending June-30-2023.  12 out of 30 weeks had a positive close with Average weekly close of 1.37% while minimum close was 0.21% and maximum close was 3.73% compared to the previous week close.  Probability of positive close for week ending on July-7-2023 is 40% 16 out of 30 weeks had a negative close with Average weekly close of -1.17% while minimum close was -0.21% and maximum -2.61% compared to the previous week  close Probability of negative close for week ending on July-7-2023 is 53.33% 2 out of 30 weeks had same close as previous week close. The probability for it is 6.67% # SPX S&P500 #SP500  Note – This is not a trading recommendation. It does not look at Technical Analysis or